While we snake around somebody was busy for the preparation. I believe they should be busy for whole day. Who are them? Yup…is the boss and boss lady of Tong Lun Bistro….poor things but really hope that they enjoy that night.
Thanks boss and boss lady..thanks for your work hard and all the decoration. I was really surprised of it… the MENU….know that you are those lady will decorated everything nicely but I never expect that have MENU…
There are so many 1st time on that day
This is the 1st time I apply leave for celebration
This is the 1st time I celebrate Christmas in house with such beautiful decoration.
This is the 1st time I try turkey. Such big big bird…but I really don’t like it….don’t understand that how come so expensive but not nice at all….
This is the 1st time I experience that cake and chocolate was not delicious at all…the reason is im so FULL….omg…..


4 comments:
hope u really enjoy tat nite, my dear.... infact... we are sorry for not much time to company you all...as i'm bzy in & out frm the kitchen.... next yr ur turn ya...
excuse me xiao mei... thr is no such word boss lady lo... it is lady boss la. by the way, ppl serving me will only be that 1 time only lo... next gathering u see la... see hav anymore ppl serve me.... (the next is lao er b'day)
for vel....ya meh? u boss lady de ah? alamak...i wrong for all those 20++year...kaka....
then i take care u lo..i serve u ok...
lao yi..we all really enjoy...the only things is..next time u muz spend more time accompany us ho...
n u say next year my turn??? i go where to get my own house oh...aikss....
Post a Comment