Monday, December 29, 2008

23.12.08 White Dog Cafe








This is mine 2nd Christmas Celebration for year 2008.

Should be a happy celebration BUT ffk queen ffk us again…aisssss…..By right we should meet at VIVO City on 7pm. When I reach there just receive Ms.FFK message said that she will be late. She was still in her house. She stay at Sengkang. Even she come immediate also need to spend 40minutes only for MRT.

I and another friend decided that why not we go for our dinner 1st while waiting. Around 8.40pm I call ffk queen again and she said that she still at home waiting for her aunty comes back. Can you imagine? 8.40pm still at home.

OMG….rather than don’t come since when you reach all the shop going to closed. This is what we told ffk queen.

Actually I and another friend were really disappointed. As we know actually ffk queen is different with us. She has to follow her schedule her time table. She need on shift. That is why we try so hard to arrange the time to meet up with us. But end up what we get is …….

It was really sad and disappointed. Don’t know why it will happen. Friend we really hope that you can arrange your time because we appreciate you as one of our friend. Hope the same incident will not happen anymore.

Although somebody was not coming but luckily we still enjoy our dinner. WHITE DOG CAFE….

1st – warm water also so special
2nd - Pumpkin soup. It was really nice. So delicious. Both of us feel like want to have 2nd bowl…kaka
3rd – Main course. My friend having spaghetti and I have my steak.

Everything is so nice BUT so expensive. It spend us SGD70++


No comments: