Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jocelyn & Ruben







Jocelyn = 6years old (very very easy to cry, cant concentrate for a long time, cant memorize what have been teach)

Ruben = 4years old(always copy wat adult talk about, can easily wat ppl teach, always fight wit sister and cos sister punishment by mother)

They are my house owner chidren who accompany me every night. Should I say I am the one accompany them or they are the one accompany me leh? I am not so sure.

But since i moved in, almost every Monday to Friday I will teach them study, writting, reading story book for them. Just like I am their mother...keke....sometime if I go back earlier still need to feed them eat their dinner. Really funny....

Sometime is really happy to be with them, cos frm the moment i step in the house, they will be so happy..keep calling Sherlin Jie Jie, u r back...mum sherlin jie jie is back....sherlin jie jie and sherlin jie jie....

Sometime when i take my bath they even wait me outside bathroom....funny funny...and sthey will start request me teach them study, writing, read story book for them, hug hug them...

Usually I will go back my room around 10pm..they will start hint me...dun go in ur room k...dun...dun go in....once i stand up...they will immediately hug with tight and say:"Sherlin jie jie, Please...please dun go n sleep....."Is just like something worst will happen once i go back my room...Everytime, their mother and I need to spend at least 15minutes to comfort them go and sleep..if it was still useless then the only solution is their mummy will take out....ROTAN....keke..then they will gone immediately....

Every Friday, they will start asking, Sherlin jie jie, is tat tomolo u will go back Malaysia again? Can you please dun go back? Can you accompany us tomolo?

But....but...sometime when i am so tired they still wan stick with me....i will feel like...OMG....please give me a break.....^@^ Anywhere, the happy moment is more than suffer momeny...keke....

No comments: