Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My new plan 06/05/08

Time pass really fast..I have been work here for more than 2years....

So many times I feel like should I leave this company? This is the moment..I decided...decided to leave....is because of...i feel that i stay here..is juz to waste my live...my time...i cant see how is my future..

Is same with last time I leave my kindergarden teaching life..bc i want to explore myself...i wish to knw more...i wish to knw more ppl...more knowledge...more abt tiz world...but i stay here for 2years....i have no any colleague for 2years....everyday work alone, struggle alone, cry alone....i feel tiz kind of life is really not suitable me....

There is not much increasement, there is no future, there was NO hope....

When i decided to come in and help my brother, when i facing problem....there is a voice keep asking me...you work for tiz company..but how the company pay you back?? I cant get my answer for all the passed time...but now...frm yesterday...i look at my payslip...look at my account....look forward my future..suddenly...i LOST...i sad...bc there is nothing for me....

I married a "husband" who is not really learn a lot...he cant even survive himself..how to take care me? Sometime i feel sad...sometime i scold myself...but...he is the one...i choose myself...I SHOULD RESPONDIBLE MYSELF....i didnt put any hope on him...to take care me...i dun wan to be his burden...and i Dun wan to feel disappointed when i get nothing....

NO HOPE>>>>>NO DISAPPOINTED>>>>

WORK HARD for myself...to gain my future better life......

No comments: